To our Eastern Shore community,
Please note the public session hours have changed due to the prolonged COVID 19 pandemic.
We are still open 7 days a week with the only exception being that of a major holiday but we have had to make adjustments to our operating hours.
Morning pickup/drop off will be from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM until further notice.
Afternoon pickup/drop off hours will be from 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but these are unprecedented times that have impacted all of us on levels that no one would have ever imagined.
With best regards,
Jerry and Aileen Black, Owners and fur-baby lover
Welcome to Weeping Willow Kennels
Located in Salisbury, Maryland, our state of the art boarding facility, truly is the next best thing to being home.. Weeping Willow Kennels has been successfully serving our canine and feline community for more than 19 years.
After spending several years researching the market and local area, we created the highest quality and the safest kennels, with the most amenities to make your pet’s stay relaxing and comfortable. We continually strive to keep our kennels up-to-date. In 2018 Weeping Willow underwent a 100k renovation. We now have the largest kennels on the Eastern Shore. We are always looking at the latest in kenneling systems to keep our kennel friendly so your canine child and feline child feel right at home.
The Big Paws kennels have been expanded to 4’x31′ and for those larger fur babies or those who like to share; we have an even larger kenn at 5’x40′!! These kennels are HUGE! Our kennels offer 3 distinct compartments; an inner residence area, a middle covered run/exercise area and an outer private bathroom and sunning area. The outer private bathroom/sunning area was added as part of the renovation in March of 2018. This addition provides your fur baby with an open sunny area 4’x6′ for use as a private bathroom and sunning area. The dogs love it because the floor of this new kennel uses a product called “Stable Grid” that is filled with pea gravel. The Stable Grid prevents digging holes and tunneling while providing the comforting feeling of standing on mother earth, a connection your dog longs for and needs. This part of the kennel allows the dog to see but not touch the dog to either side of them. Dogs love to socialize and see other dogs…it’s who they are and is when they are most happy. The “Stable Grid” filled with pea gravel provides a more sanitary environment for your fur-baby for use as a bathroom compared to the usual cement floor of most kennels. Urine flows through the gravel instead of puddling. This area is flushed with our new commercial sanitary wash system to quickly and easily provide your fur-baby a clean safe environment that feels and is more comfortable than a cement floor. In short our/your fur-babies love it!
Whether you’re headed to Ocean City for the day, gone for a week, or just want to give your furry friend a “Spa Treatment,” you can relax knowing that our professional, caring staff will provide your canine “child”with the comforts of home. We are a top referral pick by our local Veterinarians, Groomers and of course by our canine and feline community.
Featured on Delmarva Life!
Services Offered by Weeping Willow Kennels
More About Weeping Willow Kennels
Here at Weeping Willow Kennels we strive to make your puppy feel right at home. We do everything possible to make their stay as comfortable as possible.
- We strive for consistency when it comes to keeping your “children” to a routine schedule that includes a rest period with little or no human contact. Canine “children” need time to process what they have experienced and they do this best when left alone to contemplate.
- Weeping Willow does not charge for play time.
- Every canine gets access to one of the 7 play yards up to 6 times a day so that they get to stretch their legs and play.
- We pride ourselves on the fact that our kennels don’t smell, making the experience for your “child” a positive one so that they look forward to coming back again and again.
- Our Big Paw kennels are the largest on the Eastern Shore so your fury babies have the room they deserve.
- We do more than just canines!! We have a cattery that allows your feline “child” to access the entire room and socialize with the other feline “children” as long as they behave. There are climbing posts, cubby boxes and plenty of space to just stretch out and relax. Every feline “child” gets it’s own little cottage complete with bed and bathroom which is cleaned twice daily.
- We also have specialty rooms reserved for those unique needs including older/senior “children.” Over the years we have cared for pets of all varieties and needs so please ask to see if we can help serve you and your pets.